Fancy running next year’s Virgin Money London Marathon? Well you’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for runners to join our team in 2018 to take on the 26.2 mile challenge.
Global’s Make Some Noise is the official charity of Global, and you’ll have the support of some of the UK’s best-loved radio stations – Heart, Capital, Capital XTRA, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X and Gold – right behind you!
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
• Support every step of the way – from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you.
• Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins to help you with your activities.
• The chance to meet your teammates at a summer gathering here in Leicester Square – the perfect opportunity to share fundraising tips and training advice!
• A Global’s Make Some Noise running vest to wear with pride on the big day.
• Support from the Make Some Noise cheering team at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
• A post-race reception here in Leicester Square, just steps away from the finish line. We’ll provide you with a massage to help your aching limbs, refreshments for you and your supporters, and even give you a peek behind the scenes with a studio tour.
With your help, we can give a voice to brilliant small projects across the UK, and support their vital work helping disadvantaged youngsters and their families.
To be part of our team, we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship for Global’s Make Some Noise.
Register your interest today by filling in the form below, and we’ll be in touch!
Please note, due to the high demand for places, we’re unfortunately not able to offer every applicant a place, but a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you.