Join Global’s Make Some Noise team on on 30th July 2017, to take on the 100-mile route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at London 2012, and help us to raise money to change young lives.
Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you’ll cycle the 100-mile challenge on closed roads. This iconic route will take you directly through the capital, past London’s most famous monuments and onto Surrey’s stunning country roads before a spectacular finish on The Mall in central London, with thousands of spectators cheering you on.
As part of Team Make Some Noise, you’ll receive the following:
- Support every step of the way, from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you on your fundraising regularly.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins as requested.
- A Global’s Make Some Noise cycling jersey to wear with pride on the big day.
- Support from the Make Some Noise team from the sidelines at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
- A post-race reception here in Leicester Square – just steps away from the finish line.
- The offer of a well deserved massage after the race to relieve your sore legs.
To reserve your place and to help us to change the lives of disadvantaged youngsters across the UK, we ask for a £25 registration fee and a minimum of £500 in fundraising for Global’s Make Some Noise.
Tom Ireson and his brother, Jonny, were part of Team Make Some Noise for the RideLondon-Surrey 100 in 2015.
“I wanted to challenge myself with something physically taxing that would push me to the limit. At the same time raising money for the life-changing grants that Global’s Make Some Noise give out to charities across the UK.
I found the money came easily when you didn’t just ask people to sponsor you. Instead I created an even that people would enjoy coming to – a charity cricket game. People paid to play, with lunch and tea included, or paid to watch and enjoy the atmosphere and brought the whole family along. We also held a raffle on the day that local businesses contributed prizes for, and we made in excess of £1300 for Global’s Make Some Noise.
Ride London was an amazing experience but raising so much money felt just as good. I look forward to doing it again this year.”
Got a question for us? Just get in touch with us on 0345 606 0990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.