Kick-start the World Cup fever by getting your friends, colleagues and family involved in our sweepstake.
Give everyone another great excuse to come together and get behind something exciting, whilst cheering on brilliant small charities across the UK.
For as little as £2, you can join the fun and excitement that surrounds the World Cup with a healthy competition among your friends.
Below is our guide to holding a Make Some Noise World Cup sweepstake.
1. Download our sweepstake and cut out the team names. Fold them up and put them in an envelope.
2. Invite friends, family and colleagues to draw a team out of the envelope (or two teams if you don’t have enough players for 32) at random for a suggested donation of £2, £3 or £5.
3. Keep track of who’s picked which team by marking names next to teams on the sheet provided.
4. Put half the money in a prize pot and donate the rest to Global’s Make Some Noise.
Our suggested prize split is:
3rd Place – £5
2nd Place – £10
Winner – the rest of the prize money, after money has been donated to Make Some Noise.
5. Follow with extreme nervousness as you cheer on your new favourite nation
6. Announce and pay your winner and runner ups.
7. Donate the money you’ve raised. Here’s how…
You can add the money to our online fundraising page here.
If you’d prefer to send us a cheque (please don’t send cash by post), make it out to ‘Global’s Make Some Noise’ and send it with a Gift Aid donation form from our downloads section, to Global’s Make Some Noise, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA
To request our bank details or if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.