Feeling ready for a challenge? This October, the London Marathon will go ahead like never before and YOU can be a part of it for Make Some Noise.
For the first year ever, the London Marathon is going ahead as a virtual event, which means you can do it your way – wherever you are! The world famous race is happening on 3rd October and you have 24 hours to complete 26.2 miles.
Your way – wherever you are!
You can walk, jog or run the route in whichever way you like. Take your time and take some breaks or if you fancy going for a new personal best to submit as an official London Marathon time, you can do it all in one go.
If you’ve ever fancied ticking the London Marathon off your bucket list, the time is now!
It’s going to be one for the history books and Make Some Noise has charity places in this iconic event. Registration is just £25 to cover the cost of your finishers medal and we ask that you sign up to a minimum sponsorship target of £100, all to raise money for Make Some Noise.
As an official Team Make Some Noise runner (we like to call you a noisemaker), you’ll receive:
- Your own official London Marathon- finisher medal and t-shirt
- Make Some Noise running vest to wear with pride on the day
- A huge range of support materials and training guidance from Virgin Money London Marathon experts
- Dedicated event and fundraising support from the Make Some Noise team
- Once you’ve completed the distance, you will get your very own London Marathon medal and official finishing time
Make Some Noise supports small and local charities that provide crucial services for vulnerable people in their communities. This includes providing food to those who can’t afford it, shelter to survivors fleeing domestic abuse and mental health support to those who need to talk.
By taking on the virtual London Marathon for us, you can support the charities that are there not just in times of crisis, but every day, supporting those most in need.