At Global’s Make Some Noise, we believe everyone has the right to feel safe, feel well, feel prepared and feel included.
Our current programme prioritises small charities for support that are working to address one of our key outcome areas for achieving change in communities across the UK.
Our four key outcome areas are:
- Providing safety and shelter
- Supporting physical and/or mental health
- Developing life skills
- Reducing isolation or improving inclusion
Your charity will need to deliver a key project or service addressing one or more of these outcomes, alongside meeting our basic eligibility criteria for support below:
- Your charity has an annual income of approximately £30,000-£1million
- Your organisation is a UK registered charity with the Charity Commission, OSCAR (Scotland) or the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Your charity has been registered for at least 1 year with 1 set of full submitted accounts on the Charity Commission, OSCAR (Scotland) or the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Your charity provides in-depth direct support to your beneficiaries
- You have a registered bank account in your organisation’s name
- You have a current safeguarding policy and set of procedures
- You have a current equal opportunities/equality policy and processes
- You are able to identify a specific programme, area of work, role or project which Global’s Make Some Noise could fund – this can be existing or new
Visit our FAQS page where you can find the answers to our most commonly asked questions about our criteria and application process.