Win a trip to Ibiza on Capital FM, Capital XTRA, Heart – Specific Rules:
- Win a trip to Ibiza promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global Charities (as defined in the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 30 June to 21 July on Capital FM, Capital XTRA, Capital Dance and Heart Dance. Global Charities is the Promoter.
- IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes (the “Text Message Line”):
CAPITAL – 83958 (PARTY)
CAPITAL XTRA – 61236 (PARTY)
HEART – 82122 (PARTY)
4. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on 30 June (the “Opening Time”) and close at 17:00 on 21 July (the “Closing Time”). Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged.
5. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
6. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission before entering.
7. After entering the Promotion, you will receive a bounce back text message informing you that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken one hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Promotion, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the Competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounce back message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
9. Within 3 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random, and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the number on which you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
10. If you are selected as a winning entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
11. We and the prize provider may publish and publicise your name, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
12. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that Global may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
13. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
14. Entrants can enter up to 10 times only, however they must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
15. One winning entrant will receive:
- Return economy flights for 3 people to the Ibiza.
- Access to the Party hard Travel full Events Package, including a stay at Ibiza Rocks Hotel in a triple room, on a room only basis.
Specific prize terms:
- The holiday is for three people from either London Stansted, London Luton, London Gatwick, Birmingham Airport, Manchester Airport, Liverpool John Lennon Airport or Glasgow Airport to Ibiza. The trip and flights are not valid on any other dates.
- The winners will receive three Party Hard Ultimate Events Package wristbands which allows entry to Pukka Up Boat House in Paradise @ O Beach Ibiza, and Zoo Project, plus others.
- Included is three nights stay in a triple room at Ibiza Rocks hotel, for three people, on a room only basis.
- Prize cannot be redeemed between October 2021 and May 2022.
- Prize must be claimed by 30th September 2022.
- The prize winner and their guests must all be 18+.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
– All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
– The costs of food and drink, UK transfers, travel insurance, parking, spending money and any other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
– Name changes, or destination changes are not permitted.
- Winner and guests must travel on the same flight and dates and carry valid passports. The prize must be used by the winner and guests travelling together.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their guests to ensure that they are legally able to travel to the destination and have any necessary passports, visas, or any other documentation.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with any COVID-19 checks and tests for entering their travel destination and upon returning to the UK. Global will not cover the cost of any Covid testing and it is the complete responsibility of the owner and their travel companions to buy, organise and arrange these tests. Global will not be held responsible if the winner or their guests do not have the correct travel documentation, test results or if they breach and COVID-19 regulations.
- Once travel and accommodation have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
16. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, transport to the UK airport is not included in the prize.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
18. This is a charity Promotion and as such no refunds are given.
19. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
20. Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/
21. Your personal data will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
22. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
24. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
26. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting [email protected] If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
27. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.
Read Global’s Make Some Noise’s full generic terms and conditions here: https://www.makesomenoise.com/competition-terms-conditions/