Run the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon
It’s one of the world’s greatest marathons. 40,000 people from across the globe, taking on the iconic 26.2 mile route through London.
Hundreds of people – those who have never run a single mile through to experienced runners – have successfully completed the marathon in aid of Make Some Noise. All with the same feeling of total achievement, pride – and ultimate bragging rights! So, what are you waiting for?
Places are like gold dust… but we have a limited number of guaranteed slots, just for Make Some Noise runners.
As part of Team Make Some Noise you will receive:
- Support every step of the way – from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins to help you with your activities.
- A Global’s Make Some Noise running vest to wear with pride on the big day.
- Support from the Make Some Noise cheering team at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
- Exclusive invitation to our popular, post-race reception at Global HQ in Leicester Square just steps away from the finish line. We’ll provide you with a massage to help your aching limbs, refreshments for you and your supporters, and even give you a peek behind the scenes with a tour of Global’s studios.
- Your fundraising will help support our brilliant small charities. We’ll keep you up to date with how money raised makes a huge difference to the lives of children and young people across the UK.
Places are limited – and go fast! Register your interest today by filling out the form below, and we’ll be in touch! Due to the high demand for places, we’re unfortunately not able to offer every applicant a place.
If you’re successful, we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship for Global’s Make Some Noise. If you’ve never fundraised before, don’t worry, we’ll give you lots of tips, ideas and support to help you hit your target.
Race day is Sunday 26th April 2020. Make it a day to remember and join Team Make Some Noise.
Please note, due to the high demand for places, we’re unfortunately not able to offer every applicant a place, but a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you.