Make next year count and take on the London Marathon in 2022 for Make Some Noise
Whether you’ve never run before or come out of the pandemic with a new found love for it, now is your chance to run one of the world’s greatest marathons for Global’s official charity Global’s Make Some Noise.
If you’re a friend of Heart, Radio X, Capital, Smooth, LBC, Gold, Capital Xtra or Classic FM – take on this iconic, bucket-list challenge and experience an incredible feeling of achievement, pride, and of course ultimate bragging rights!
The London Marathon will be taking place on 2nd October 2022, and we would love to see you there.
We’ll be honest, places are like gold dust… but we have a limited number of guaranteed spots.
To get started with your application, fill in the form below.
- Fundraising guide including everything you need to know for the perfect fundraiser
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins.
Email us now: email@example.com
Can’t see the form above? Click this link to register for an application form.
If you’re successful, we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target of £2,000 for Global’s Make Some Noise.
As part of Team Make Some Noise you’ll receive:
- Support every step of the way – from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins
- Support from the Make Some Noise cheering squad at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
- A post-race reception in Leicester Square, just steps away from the finish line. We’ll provide you with a massage to help your aching limbs, refreshments for you and your supporters, and even give you a peek behind the scenes with a studio tour of your favourite Global radio stations.
We’ll be back on the streets of London on 2nd October 2022.
Please note, due to the high demand for places, we are unfortunately not able to offer every applicant a place.