Make this year count and take on one of the world’s greatest marathons
Whether you’ve never run before or spent lockdown clocking up your miles then it’s time to level up, here’s your chance to run the London Marathon.
Take on this iconic, bucket-list challenge and experience the feeling of total achievement, pride – and ultimate bragging rights!
Need a bit more time to train? No problem. This year you can choose when to race – October 2021 or April 2022, just select your preference on the application form below.
Places are like gold dust… but we have a limited number of guaranteed spots.
To get started with your application, fill in the form below.
- Fundraising guide including everything you need to know for the perfect fundraiser
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins.
Email us now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t see the form above? Click this link to register for an application form.
If you’re successful, we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target of £2,000 for Global’s Make Some Noise.
As part of Team Make Some Noise you’ll receive:
- Support every step of the way – from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins
- Support from the Make Some Noise cheering squad at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
- A post-race reception in Leicester Square, just steps away from the finish line. We’ll provide you with a massage to help your aching limbs, refreshments for you and your supporters, and even give you a peek behind the scenes with a studio tour of your favourite Global radio stations. *Social distancing/covid-19 dependant!*
Race day is Sunday 3rd October 2021 OR Sunday 24th April 2022. You decide when.
Please note, due to the high demand for places, we’re unfortunately not able to offer every applicant a place.