André Rieu on Classic FM, April 2022 – Specific Rules
1 The André Rieu promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global Charities (as defined in the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 4th April 2022 to 29th April 2022 on Classic FM. Global Charities is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, visit https://uk.givergy.com/makesomenoise/?controller=raffles&action=showRaffle&id=1. Tickets can be purchased at £5 per entry. You can buy up to 10 entries per transaction but there is no limit on the number of transactions you may complete.
4. To enter for free by post please send your full name, mobile number, email address, country of residence and date of birth with the reference “2 Tickets to see André Rieu” to: Global’s Make Some Noise, 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA. Free entries must be received by 10:00 on Wednesday 4th May 2022. Only one entry will be counted.
5. Within 1 week of the closing time of the Promotion (10:00 on Friday 29th April 2022), all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via the email or phone number used to make the entry. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
6. If you are selected as a winning entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter.
7. We may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county), and we may refer to you and your travel companion’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
8. In relation to winners, you understand that we may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
9. The Promotion is only open to people aged 18 and over.
10. Paid entrants can enter multiple times. Free entrants will be capped at one per person. (See clause 4 for more information).
Prize specific terms:
11. One winning entrant will receive a two night stay at the Mariott County Hall hotel with (Bed and Breakfast), Afternoon Tea for Two at the Library at County Hall, and two category one tickets to see André Rieu perform at Wembley Arena on May 18th.
12. Prize details:
- 2 category one tickets to the André RieuMiloš Karadalić concert on Wednesday 18 May at 8pm. (Doors from 6:30).
- Two consecutive nights stay in a river view room with breakfast for two people.
- Afternoon tea at The Library at County Hall for two people between 12-5pm on a day of your choice.
13. Not included:
- Any additional food or drinks across the duration of the trip.
- Transfers to London and any additional excursions/tourist attractions/concerts.
- Any additional food and drinks at the hotel, including alcoholic beverages during the afternoon tea.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, alcohol and lunch is not included within the prize.
15. The winner will receive two vouchers to redeem the overnight stay and the afternoon tea respectively. These gift vouchers each feature a unique reference ID code, may only be redeemed once, may not be exchanged for cash, replaced if lost and is non-transferable or refundable. The gift vouchers must be quoted at time of reservation and presented upon arrival when redeeming the experience. No photocopies of the original voucher will be accepted. Advance bookings are necessary and are subject to availability. Cancellation of a booking might render the voucher null and void.
16. The vouchers will expire on 17/05/2023.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to reserve their stay and their afternoon tea upon winning the prize.
17. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guests to ensure that they are legally able to travel to the destination and have any necessary passports, visas, or any other documentation.
18. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with any Covid-19 checks and tests for entering their travel destination and upon returning to the UK. Global will not cover the cost of any Covid testing and it is the complete responsibility of the winner and their travel companions to buy, organise and arrange these tests. Global will not be held responsible if the winner or their guests do not have the correct travel documentation, test results or if they breach any COVID-19 regulations.
- In addition to the provisions set out at clause 12 in the General Competition Terms & Conditions relating to fulfilment of prizes, our ability to fulfil a prize, or perform any of our obligations under the General Competition Terms and Conditions or these Specific Rules (together, the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (“Covid Measures”). If, due to Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Competition Terms and Conditions, (for example, if the prize is a Holiday Prize to a destination where UK travellers are unable to travel to or advised against travelling to as a result of the Covid Measures), then we shall not be in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, we will try and mitigate the effects of the Covid Measures, for example, by varying or swapping the prize in accordance with the provisions at clause 12. A Holiday Prize may need to be swapped for a cash prize, which will be decided by us in our sole discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- This is a charity Promotion and as such no refunds are given.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
- Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
19. Your personal data, and the personal data of your guest/travel companion that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), Saffron Hallour Prize Provider, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
20. We may hold your personal data for a period of 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
- We may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
- You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting [email protected]. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
- If you are required to submit a guest/travel companion’s personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest/travel companion has given you consent to provide us with their personal data.
For Global’s Make Some Noise’s full terms and conditions, please read them here.