If you’re selected as a Make Some Noise charity, you may be offered opportunities throughout our campaign to share stories about your work, the people you support and the difference you make.
We’re proud to be a voice for small charities and we raise awareness of some of the biggest issues affecting our society by working with Global, the Media & Entertainment Group.
Opportunities to tell your story
During our appeal period, you may be offered opportunities such as:
- A person from your charity, or an individual or family you support recording audio with one of Global’s producers
- Someone you support recording audio or video with one of Global’s radio presenters
- Taking part in a challenge or activity with one of Global’s radio stations
- Recording video, or making a short film
- Publishing stories, photos, videos and case studies about your charity and people you support on our websites and social media channels
- Receiving gifts from our corporate partners, or volunteer opportunities
Not all charities we work with during our appeal are featured on-air or take part in every opportunity, but we aim to represent a wide breadth of causes and stories during our appeal period to raise awareness of the essential part small charities play in our local communities.
When you apply to Make Some Noise, we ask you about what type of stories and information you’ll be able to gather and share. If you’re successful in your application, the Make Some Noise Grants Team is always on hand to help throughout the appeal and support you in making the most out of the opportunities available.
Our learning programme
As well as championing small charities in our appeal, we also offer a learning programme so you can meet and network with other small charities who are being supported by Global’s Make Some Noise.
Our learning programme is designed for you and delivered by our technical and storytelling experts from right here at Global and our friends across the sector. You’ll have the choice to attend the sessions that will be most beneficial for your charity, so you can continue making positive waves of change.