1. The Elvis VIP Experience promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global Charities (as defined in the Global Charities Promotion General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 23rd December 2023 to 4th February 2024 on Gold. Global Charities is the Promoter. The ‘Prize Donors’ mentioned in these Specific Rules are Direct from Graceland: Elvis at Arches London Bridge and Z Hotels
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the Global Charities Promotion General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must send a text message with the keyword ELVIS to the radio station’s shortcode 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). Additionally, you may include your Golden Year guess after the keyword, (e.g. YEAR 2023) but this is not necessary to be eligible for the competition.
4. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on Saturday 23rd December 2023 and close at 11am on Sunday 4th February 2024. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged..
5. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
6. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission before entering.
7. After entering the Promotion, you will receive a bounce back text message informing you that a voluntary charity donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless you text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken one hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Promotion, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the Promotion. Anyone who texts CANCEL within 60 minutes, as instructed in the first bounceback message will opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise but will still be included in the prize draw.
9. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives telephone on the number on which you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
10. We, Global and the Prize Donor may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s (for example a guest/travel companion) association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
11. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we, Global and the Prize Donor may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
12. We may send you a message via SMS within 28 days of your donation regarding adding Gift Aid to your donation.
13. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
14. Entrants can enter up to 10 times only, however they must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 per entry to Global’s Make Some Noise.
Prize specific terms:
15. One winning entrant will receive six VIP tickets to Direct from Graceland: Elvis at Arches London Bridge, with an overnight stay in London at Z Hotel Strand. The winner and all guests must be aged 18 or over.
16. The exhibition experience includes general exhibition entry, the VIP White Glove Experience including exclusive opportunity to handle Elvis’ personal items, a complimentary drink per person, a goody bag per person for a group of up to 6 people. The tickets are only valid at 4pm on 22nd Feb 2024.
17. The hotel stay includes three double rooms with complimentary breakfast, as well as complimentary cheese & wine for the evening of Thursday 22nd February 2024 at:
Z Strand Hotel
The rooms are only valid on 22nd Feb 2024.
Cheese & wine in this instance means a plate with three choices of cheese, crackers, butter and chutneys and half a carafe of red or white wine.
Guests can eat in the café area or take to their rooms.
18. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, travel to London is not included within the prize.
19. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
20. This is a charity Promotion and as such no refunds are given.
21. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
22. Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
23. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, Global, Global’s licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), Global’s affiliates and our Prize Donors and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
26. We, Global and the Prize Donors may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Prize Donors will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
27. We and Global will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 yearsin order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
28. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting [email protected]. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.