We are delighted to have the support of 17 Greene King pubs across central London, who will be supporting Global’s Make Some Noise from October 2015 – April 2016 through a whole host of fundraising activities.
For all you cocktail lovers, Greene King have developed a special ‘Noisy Cocktail’ which you’ll be able to purchase from Thursday from the locations listed below. The cocktail costs £5.95 – and we’re told they’re delicious! What’s more, £1 from each cocktail sold will be donated to support Global’s Make Some Noise.
Thank you to the following pubs who have pledged their support for Make Some Noise:
- Garrick Arms, Charing Cross Road
- Brewmaster, Canbourn Street
- Sherlock Holmes, Northumberland Street
- Masons Arms, Maddow Street
- Finery, Great Castle Street
- Blue Posts, Kingly Street
- The George, Great Portland Street
- Coach & Horses, Great Marlborough Street
- City of Quebec, Old Quebec Street
- The Old Star, Broadway
- Golden Lion, King Street
- Railway Tavern, Liverpool Street
- New Moon, Gracechurch Street
- Monument, Fish Street Hill
- The George Inn, Borough High Street
- Sawyers Arms, London Street
- Bunch of Grapes, Brompton Road
Please drink responsibly.