Thank you for supporting Global’s Make Some Noise and helping to make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters and their families right across the UK.
As a proud member of the Fundraising Regulator, we promise:
WE’LL COMMIT TO HIGH STANDARDS
- We’ll adhere to the Fundraising Code of Practice.
- We’ll monitor fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, to ensure that they comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice and with this Promise.
- We’ll comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising.
- We’ll display the Fundraising Regulator badge on our fundraising material to show we’re committed to good practice.
WE’LL BE CLEAR, HONEST & OPEN
- We’ll tell the truth and we will not exaggerate.
- We’ll do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive.
- We’ll be clear about who we are and what we do.
- We’ll give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change a regular donation.
- Where we ask a third party to fundraise on our behalf, we’ll make this relationship and the financial arrangement transparent.
- We’ll be able to explain our fundraising costs and show how they are in the best interests of our cause if challenged.
- We’ll ensure our complaints process is clear and easily accessible. You can find it here.
- We’ll provide clear and evidence based reasons for our decisions on complaints.
WE’LL BE RESPECTFUL
- We’ll respect your rights and privacy.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift. If you don’t want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- We’ll have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances and it will be available on request.
- Where the law requires, we’ll get your consent before we contact you to fundraise.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so. We’ll work with the Telephone, Mail and Fundraising Preference Services to ensure that those who choose not to receive specific types of communication don’t have to.
WE’LL BE FAIR & REASONABLE
- We’ll treat donors and the public fairly, showing sensitivity and adapting our approach depending on your needs.
- We’ll take care not to use any images or words that intentionally cause distress or anxiety.
- We’ll take care not to cause nuisance or disruption to the public.
WE’LL BE ACCOUNTABLE & RESPONSIBLE
- We’ll manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public.
- If you’re unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive.
- We’ll have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available here.
- Our complaints procedure will let you know how to contact the Fundraising Regulator in the event that you feel our response is unsatisfactory.
- We’ll monitor and record the number of complaints we receive each year and share this data with the Fundraising Regulator on request.