Saffron Hall on Classic FM, February 2022 – Specific Rules
1 The Saffron Hall promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global Charities (as defined in the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 2nd Febuary 2022 to 16th February 2022 on Classic FM. Global Charities is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, visit https://uk.givergy.com/makesomenoise/?controller=raffles&action=showRaffle&id=1. Tickets can be purchased at £5 per entry. You can buy up to 10 entries per transaction but there is no limit on the number of transactions you may complete.
4. To enter for free, please send your full name, mobile number, email address, country of residence and date of birth with the reference “2 VIP Tickets to see Milos” to the email address: [email protected]. Free entries must be received by 18:00 on Wednesday 16thFebruary 2022. Free entries are capped at 1 per person. In the event that we suspect one person is using multiple email addresses, only one entry will be counted.
5. Within 24 hours of the closing time of the Promotion (18:00 on Wednesday 16th February 2022), all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via the email or phone number used to make the entry. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
6. If you are selected as a winning entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter.
7. We and Saffron Hall may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county), and we may refer to you and your travel companion’s association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
8. In relation to winners, you understand that we and Saffron Hall may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
9. The Promotion is only open to people aged 18 and over.
10. Paid entrants can enter multiple times. Free entrants will be capped at one per person. (See clause 4 for more information).
Prize specific terms:
11. One winning entrant will receive a weekend stay and meet and greet concert tickets to see Miloš Karadaglić at Saffron Hall on Sunday 20 February 2022.
12. Prize details:
- 2-night stay in Saffron Walden (Sat 19 and Sun 20 Feb 2022) for 2 people sharing at the Cross Keys Hotel. Bed and breakfast. Double Room, en-suite (with a double or twin beds)
- 3-course dinner at the Cross Keys, in Saffron Walden on the Saturday night.
- 2 A+ tier tickets to the Miloš Karadalić concert on Sunday 20 Feb at 3pm at Saffron Hall.
- A meet and greet with Miloš at Saffron Hall and a signed poster.
- Travel to and from Saffron Walden from any UK address (capped at £200)
- Entry to Audley End House and Gardens on Sat 19 or Sun 20 Feb 2022.
- Foundation level Membership to Saffron Hall for one year (worth £5k)
13. Not included:
- Any additional food or drinks across the duration of the weekend.
- Transfers (apart from the agreed travel contribution) to any additional excursions/tourist attractions/concert.
14. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, alcohol and lunch is not included within the prize.
15. The exact timing of the meet and greet will be communicated to the winner in the lead up to the event date.
16. Due to the nature of these events, we cannot guarantee how long the meet and greet will last.
17. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guests to ensure that they are legally able to travel to the destination and have any necessary passports, visas, or any other documentation.
18. It is the responsibility of the winner to comply with any Covid-19 checks and tests for entering their travel destination and upon returning to the UK. Global will not cover the cost of any Covid testing and it is the complete responsibility of the winner and their travel companions to buy, organise and arrange these tests. Global will not be held responsible if the winner or their guests do not have the correct travel documentation, test results or if they breach any COVID-19 regulations.
19. In addition to the provisions set out at clause 12 in the General Competition Terms & Conditions relating to fulfilment of prizes, our ability to fulfil a prize, or perform any of our obligations under the General Competition Terms and Conditions or these Specific Rules (together, the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (“Covid Measures”). If, due to Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Competition Terms and Conditions, (for example, if the prize is a Holiday Prize to a destination where UK travellers are unable to travel to or advised against travelling to as a result of the Covid Measures), then we shall not be in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions. In these circumstances, we will try and mitigate the effects of the Covid Measures, for example, by varying or swapping the prize in accordance with the provisions at clause 12. A Holiday Prize may need to be swapped for a cash prize, which will be decided by us in our sole discretion.
20. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
21. This is a charity Promotion and as such no refunds are given.
22. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
23. Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
24. Your personal data, and the personal data of your guest/travel companion that you or they provide to us, will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), Saffron Hall, as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
25. We may hold your personal data for a period of 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
27. We, Saffron Hall and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
29. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting [email protected]. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
30. If you are required to submit a guest/travel companion’s personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest/travel companion has given you consent to provide us with their personal data.
For Global’s Make Some Noise’s full terms and conditions, please read them here.