SIGNED SAM FENDER GUITAR on RADIO X, Oct 2021 – Specific Rules
The signed Sam Fender guitar promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global Charities (as defined in the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Thursday 7th October 2021 to Friday 15th October 2021 on Radio X. Global Charities is the Promoter. The ‘Prize Donor’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Gibson Gives.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the Global’s Make Some Noise Competition Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
- To enter the Promotion, you must send a text message with the keyword SAM to the radio station’s shortcode 83936 (the ‘Text Message Line’).
3. The Text Message Line will open at 14:00 on Thursday 7th October 2021 and close at 16:00 on Friday 15th October 2021. Entries received before or after this time will not be included in the Promotion but may still be charged.
4. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
5. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission before entering.
6. After entering the Promotion, you will receive a bounce back text message informing you that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £5 will be taken automatically, unless you text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £5 donation will be taken one hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Promotion, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the Promotion. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
8. Within 3 hours of the closing time of the Promotion, all eligible entries will be entered into a draw. One correct entry will be selected at random and the entrant will be contacted by one of our representatives via telephone on the number on which you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entrant, as applicable.
9. If you are selected as a winning entrant, you may be asked to have a call with a presenter. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
10. We and the Prize Donor may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
11. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
12.The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
13. Entrants can enter up to 6 times only, however they must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
Prize specific terms:
14. One winning entrant will receive a Fender Player Jazzmaster PF-3 guitar in colour Sunburst signed by Sam Fender.
15. Global will courier the prize directly to the winner free of charge to their chosen UK address. Whilst we will endeavour to deliver the prize within 28 days, due to demand these items may take up to 8 weeks or more to be dispatched. Global will do their best to adhere to these time frames, however there may be delays with stock availability and deliveries. We will keep the winner updated with delivery times.
16. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, additional equipment such as an amp or leads is not included within the prize.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
18. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
19. Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
20. Your personal data will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
21. We may hold your personal data for a period of 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
23. We, and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
25. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting [email protected]. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
For Global’s Make Some Noise’s full terms and conditions, please read them here.