Classic FM Icing F promotion on Classic FM August-October 2022 – Specific Rules
1 The Classic FM Icing Sugar F give away promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global Charities (as defined in the Global Charities Promotion General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run on Classicfm.com from Friday 12th August 2022 until all 100 prizes have been claimed. Global Charities is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the Global Charities Promotion General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must complete the ‘Sign up to receive your fundraising pack’ form found here and select ‘yes’ via the drop down when asked ‘Do you want to receive a limited-edition Classic FM icing ‘F’ in the post?’
4. The first 100 people only to complete the steps outlined in term 3 will receive a Classic FM F-shaped icing paper in the post, which can be used to decorate cakes.
5. Entrants must complete the form with all necessary information before 31st March 2023 in order to be eligible to receive the icing sugar ‘F’.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the Promotion.
7. The giveaway is limited to 100 icing sugar ‘F’s in total. We reserve the right to end the promotion once the 100 prizes have been claimed. No refunds, exchanges or transfers are available.
8. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
9. Only one prize will be awarded per individual.
Prize specific terms:
10. The first 100 winning entrants to complete the above-mentioned form and register to receive the prize will receive one 5-inch ‘F’ in the style of the Classic FM logo. The logo will be made out of icing.
11. We will post the prizes directly to the winners free of charge to UK addresses. Whilst we will endeavour to deliver the prize within 14 days, there may be We will keep the winners updated with delivery times.
12. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the Global Charities Promotion General Terms & Conditions, our ability to fulfil a prize and/or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’).
14. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
15. This is a charity Promotion and as such no refunds are given.
16. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
17. Global are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. Global Charities are registered with the PSA: registration number ORG831-51159-55647. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
18. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, Global, Global’s licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited), Global’s affiliates and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
21. We, Global may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK wewill ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
22. We and Global will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
23. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting [email protected]. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.