Yamaha CLP635 Clavinova Comp on makesomenoise.musicradio.com/schools/, June 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Yamaha CLP635 Clavinova’ online competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Monday 2nd July 2018 to Friday 5th October 2018 on makesomenoise.musicradio.com/schools/.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to makesomenoise.musicradio.com/schools/, register their school’s details, explain in 100 words or less why their school is taking part in Make Some Noise Day and what their school will be doing to take part on Friday 5th October. Online entry will open at 09:00 on Monday 2nd July 2018 and close at 11:00 on Friday 5th October 2018.
4. Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
· The winner will be selected by representatives from Global’s Make Some Noise and an independent judge who is not connected to the competition. The judges are looking for creative and distinctive school fundraising ideas and activities, and demonstrable enthusiasm by the school to take part in Make Some Noise Day.
· The Entrant must have permission to enter on behalf of the school either as an employee or school representative. An Entrant who is found to have entered on behalf of a school without authorisation to do so, will be ineligible to win the competition.
· If, as determined at the promoter’s discretion, there are no eligible and valid entries that adequately meet the criteria, the competition will be declared void and no prize will be awarded.
5. The winner will be contacted by a member of the Global’s Make Some Noise team by email within 28 days of the competition closing. If we do not hear a response within five days of contact, a new winner will be chosen.
6. We require entrant name, school name & email address to facilitate the prize.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per school; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition and only the first entry will be counted.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
9. The prize is a Yamaha CLP635 Clavinova in black
10. Prize includes delivery to UK school addresses only.
11. The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
13. Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
14. Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks for delivery of the prize.
Confidentiality and publicity
15. The winner may be invited to participate, at our request, in publicity (including interviews) and agrees that we own all Intellectual Property Rights in, and may use at our absolute discretion, such publicity/interviews. We may refer to the winner’s association with the Competition and/or the Prize in all publicity, marketing and materials.
16. The winner agrees not to publicise involvement in the Competition or the fact that they have won a Prize (including giving interviews) except as set out in clause 15 or with our prior written consent.