VQ Hepburn Mk II digital radio on makesomenoise.com, June 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘VQ Hepburn Mk II digital radio’ online competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Tuesday 6thJune 2017 to Friday 7th July 2017 on www.makesomenoise.com.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.makesomenoise.com/schools and register their details. Online entry will open at 09:00 on Tuesday 6th June 2017 and close at 09:00 on Friday 7th July
- The five winners will be selected at random from all those who have registered via the website before the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by a member of the Global’s Make Some Noise team within 28 days of the competition closing.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is one of five VQ Hepburn Mk II digital radios in ‘your choice of colour’.
- Winners can choose their preferred colour from the standard range onhttps://www.myvq.co.uk/shop/hepburn-mkii.html (cream, black, brown, red, mustard, emerald, teal, blue, radiant orchid, pink, purple). Please note this does not include the option to choose any other colour or limited edition version.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks for delivery of the prize.
- Prize includes delivery to UK addresses.